Skegness is a popular vibrant seaside town located on the East Coast of England. We are very pleased to be based here as it is a buzzing town with a fun filled atmosphere. People are drawn here by the special events that take place throughout the year.
Things that you could explore include -
- Skegness Embassy
- A beautiful sandy beach
- Natureland Seal Sanctuary
- Parrot Zoo at Friskney
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Bottons fun fair on the Skegness sea front
- Fantasy Island fun fair in Ingoldmells
- East Gate Market in Ingoldmells
- Hardy’s animal farm
- Pubs, clubs and amusements
- Gibraltler Point
- Golf & bowling breaks
Various festivals take place including the ‘So Festival’ and ‘Skegness Carnival’.